Financial regulators have made official statements regarding a number of issues pertinent to cryptocurrency regulations in recent days. A representative of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has encouraged blockchain innovation despite the recent initial coin offering (ICO) crackdown, the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority has stated its desire to target initial coin offerings providing services that normally fall under regulation, and Finland’s central bank has released a report highlighting positive attributes of the bitcoin economy.
- Regulation Round-Up: Blockchain Tech Lauded in China, ICOs Shunned in the UK, Bitcoin Revered in Finland
- Calvin Ayre Asks Crypto Community For Hurricane Aid – Will Match Donations
- Some Crypto Users Have Lost Bitcoin Cash When Sending to Legacy Bitcoin Wallets
- Chinese Bitcoin Exchanges Face Stricter Regulation and Licensure
- Cryptocurrency Site Coinmarketcap Now Among Top 400 Most Visited Websites Worldwide