Longtime Antiqua and Barbuda resident, Calvin Ayre, wants people to send immediate relief aid to the islands. Hurricane Irma recently plowed over the island system and caused tons of damage. Ayre has been involved in the bitcoin and gaming ecosystem for many years. He implores everyone in the community to bring much-needed disaster funding to the area, and his foundation will match each donation.
- Regulation Round-Up: Blockchain Tech Lauded in China, ICOs Shunned in the UK, Bitcoin Revered in Finland
- Calvin Ayre Asks Crypto Community For Hurricane Aid – Will Match Donations
- Some Crypto Users Have Lost Bitcoin Cash When Sending to Legacy Bitcoin Wallets
- Chinese Bitcoin Exchanges Face Stricter Regulation and Licensure
- Cryptocurrency Site Coinmarketcap Now Among Top 400 Most Visited Websites Worldwide